MCHA Education Seminar Series
“1st Time Supervisors Workshop“
Wednesday, February 13th, 2019
Registration 8:30 am
Seminar 9:00am – 11:00am
Ed Smith, Co-Owner of On Base Leadership Training
MPC in the Sam Karas Room
What’s in Your Tool Box?
You’re the person in charge, but you now realize that your job description doesn’t even begin to cover the various roles you actually fill. In today’s workplace, supervisors and their teams have more complex relationships than ever before. You’re expected to be the leader, a friend, coach, boss and mediator. As a lead or supervisor, more is expected of you in today’s workplace.
Critical to your success is having the right tools at the ready. This workshop will examine:
- Evaluating and Feedback
- Communication, Supportiveness and Praising
- Leading, Advocating and Following
- Meeting Tight Deadlines
- Training, Organizing People, Projects and Schedules
- Confidence, Competence and Self Control
- Conflict Resolution
Who should attend?
- New supervisors and team leaders
- Engaged employees considering seeking enhanced roles or promotion
- Faithful employees that just wants to keep learning
Reserve your space by Friday Feb. 8th. Space is Limited and RSVP’s are required. $25 fee for MCHA members & $40 fee for non-members. No show policy: A $25 fee will be assessed and billed to the member property. For any questions please call or e-mail the MCHA Administrative Office (831) 626-8636 firstname.lastname@example.org